Convert Excel/Access to Web
Convert Access Database to Web/ Convert Excel Database to Web
We take your existing Excel spreadsheets / Access databases and then turn them into a secure web based application.
Convert Access to Web or Convert Excel To Web: Excel is used by almost every major business organization in the world. It’s used for everything under the sun: a calculator, list management, forecasting, etc. Because its use is so widespread, it is a great piece of software.
There are limitations though. When the businesses start growing, volumes and activities increase, the number of employees and customers increase. That’s when it is time to take your existing spreadsheets and create a secure, centralized, web database application.
- Good for one-off tasks
- Wide usage
- It’s the market leader for spreadsheet software
- Not centralized for customer and staff users
- Lacks data integrity
- Data storage limitations
- Users can accidentally overwrite or corrupt data
- Version control
- Learning curve for advanced macros
- System compatibility
- Files are not updated in real time
- Not secure
Benefits of a Custom Web Database Application
We Build Databases specializes in combining all your existing data sources which includes Excel spreadsheets, Access Databases, customer data, financial data, and operations data. We take this information and create a secure, easy to use web application tailored for your customers and internal departments.
A secure database application is accessible via any web browser / tablet and frees you to focus on your business – not the business of updating and distributing Excel spreadsheets.
The benefits of having our company tailor a custom web application for your business are vast.
- Centralized information. Always up to date.
- User permissions. Control what users can view and features they can use.
- Rich reporting. Professional and interactive reports.
- Workflow tools. Tailored to your unique processes and procedures.
- Advanced logic. Automate and perform advanced functions.
- Crunch a lot of numbers – Quickly. Superior throughput and speed.
- Portable. Users can access information 24/7.
- Scalable. No storage limitations and allow for expansion.
- Backed up. Automatic back-ups of your data.
We aim to build things right the first time every time. You deserve peace of mind and should feel confident about your new software. We guarantee our work. Period.
Before we write a single line of code, we make sure we understand your data challenges so we can build a solution that meets your specific needs. We want to get everything right, from the software look and layout to the coding and framework that supports it. We take the time to learn who needs access to which types of data, so we can build in role-based permissions to restrict access and protect sensitive data.