Why Work With Us
Why We Build Databases
Choosing a database developer is a big decision, and no one wants to get it wrong.
You don’t want to end up with a poorly designed hodge-podge system that shoehorns your processes to fit.
You need to know someone will pick up the phone when you call with an urgent question.
And if you have sensitive data or compliance requirements, you really don’t want to find out the hard way that your developer doesn’t understand best practices for data security and compliance.
We get it. That’s why we have a team of experienced consultants working on every project, ranging from technical project managers to creative designers (not just database developers).
If your company has a data problem that desperately needs a world-class custom solution, you’re in the right place. You’ll want to work with us if…
- What your organization is doing is unique, and an off-the-shelf solution won’t cut it.
- You want to focus on what you do best and let the professionals create a custom database right the first time.
- You don’t have an internal team with the experience or expertise to build a solution in-house.
- You know the result you need but aren’t sure about the best way to get it from your data.
- You need the core technology ASAP but want to keep building new functionality over time to optimize or expand it.
- There are strict requirements (like HIPAA and PCI) about how your data can be accessed and used, and you need to be certain the system you end up with can comply.
“We aim to build things right the first time. You deserve peace of mind, so we guarantee our work. Period.”
- Dan Reynolds, Founder We Build Databases -
Before we write a single line of code, we make sure we understand your data challenges so we can build a solution that meets your specific needs. From the software look and layout to the coding and the framework that supports it.