Big Data Development
Big Data Development for Businesses
Big data is all about leveraging expansive, sometimes messy, data sets so that real organizations can solve a problem or achieve a unique competitive advantage. WBD can create a custom big data development solution for your business by providing expert technology assistance with;
- Building “Datamarts” for marketing, financial, and operations.
- Analyzing business opportunities.
- Integrating and preparing internal data sources.
- Leveraging existing Big Data stores.
- Producing custom dashboards, reports, and alerts.
Where to start?
At the beginning of course. We work with your internal project stakeholders to craft a well rounded plan to achieve your business goals.
- Identify the business challenges where big data can deliver the most impact.
- Document and develop the new processes, required technologies, and personnel.
- Create the business use cases and the desired results to solve the business challenges.
Developing the big data solution.
After the implementation plan has been created it’s time for the technical architects, analysts, and software engineers to swing into action.
- Data sources are identified and documented in detail.
- Analytics requirements are properly scoped and the BI (Business Intelligence) reporting engines are configured.
- The technology platforms are installed and configured with the available data sources / datamarts.
- Advanced Reports are created and your internal analysts can then build onto their predictive analysis.
- Upon successful testing the solution is rolled-out to the organization.
We aim to build things right the first time every time. You deserve peace of mind and should feel confident about your new software. We guarantee our work. Period.
Before we write a single line of code, we make sure we understand your data challenges so we can build a solution that meets your specific needs. We want to get everything right, from the software look and layout to the coding and framework that supports it. We take the time to learn who needs access to which types of data, so we can build in role-based permissions to restrict access and protect sensitive data.