1. Dedicated Teams. When you prefer a collaborative approach.
- Not all the details are documented or known… and you want to get started quickly.
- You prefer to have our staff do the heavy lifting, planning, development, and follow up.
- You want assistance with difficult technical questions.
- You may not have deep technical experience but know what you want to accomplish.
- You prefer to be given choices and are open to new approaches.
- You want ongoing support and maintenance.
2. Fixed Project Scope. When you know exactly what you want.
- Your functional specifications are complete and documented.
- Your data, content, and layouts are clearly defined.
- You might have some mockups or wireframes that are already prepared.
- You have prior experience with similar projects.
- You have the time to dedicate to the project.
Let’s have a discussion and we will prepare a custom proposal for you based on your specific needs.
Have a Question About Our Pricing?
Get started now to learn more about our pricing packages. We would be happy to reach out to you and learn more about your business and how we can assist you with your next database development project!
The WBD Guarantee
We aim to build things right the first time every time. You deserve peace of mind and should feel confident about your new software. We guarantee our work. Period.
Before we write a single line of code, we make sure we understand your data challenges so we can build a solution that meets your specific needs. We want to get everything right, from the software look and layout to the coding and framework that supports it. We take the time to learn who needs access to which types of data, so we can build in role-based permissions to restrict access and protect sensitive data.
Get Started Now!