Business Database Security – Secure Your Databases
Applications can be at risk for intrusions and security threats when they are not properly secured. At WBD, we define the security protocols prior to development to prevent unauthorized access.
- Risk Assessment and Authentication
- Authorization and Access Control
- Session Management
- Data Definitions and Input Validation
- Cross Site Scripting
- Command Injection Flaws and Buffer Overflows
- Error Handling
- Remote Administration
- Web Application and Server Configuration
We determine the level of risks that could be posed to a particular application by answering the following questions:
- Which applications could be affected by the potential security threat?
- Who are the users of the application(s)? Are these users at risk?
- Should additional security packages be integrated into the solution? If so, what are the requirements of this additional authentication?
- Where will the application live? Is it protected?
- Will any data considered “sensitive” or “confidential” be transmitted externally?
- If the application was compromised would it result in financial loss to the corporation?
- What would motivate someone to break into the application?
“We aim to build things right the first time. You deserve peace of mind, so we guarantee our work. Period.”
- Dan Reynolds, Founder We Build Databases -
Before we write a single line of code, we make sure we understand your data challenges so we can build a solution that meets your specific needs. From the software look and layout to the coding and the framework that supports it.