Business Database Security – Secure Your Databases
- Risk Assessment and Authentication
- Authorization and Access Control
- Session Management
- Data Definitions and Input Validation
- Cross Site Scripting
- Command Injection Flaws and Buffer Overflows
- Error Handling
- Remote Administration
- Web Application and Server Configuration
We determine the level of risks that could be posed to a particular application by answering the following questions:
- Which applications could be affected by the potential security threat?
- Who are the users of the application(s)? Are these users at risk?
- Should additional security packages be integrated into the solution? If so, what are the requirements of this additional authentication?
- Where will the application live? Is it protected?
- Will any data considered “sensitive” or “confidential” be transmitted externally?
- If the application was compromised would it result in financial loss to the corporation?
- What would motivate someone to break into the application?
Our aim is to build things right the first time; every time. WBD continuously invests in our people, systems, software, processes, and training programs to achieve this goal.
We want our clients to have peace of mind and feel confident about their new software.
For this reason, WBD guarantees our work, period.