Want to know more about us? We Build Databases is a professional service business that creates superior web, mobile, and database applications.
We offer technical strategy, design, database, and software development services.
WBD was started based on the belief that if we apply excellent customer service and employ expert staff members in the world of technology; we will stand out and succeed.
That intuition has paid off. We are able to work with customers from all over the world and we are routinely considered “part of our clients companies”. We like it when our customers think of us as part of their team.
What makes us unique?
If we can only pick one thing, our people are our greatest strength. Everyone at WBD believes that there is no problem or business requirement we can’t solve. We can do anything is the mindset we all possess. This is based on over a decade of experiences, lots of hard work, learning from challenges, and delivering on our promises.
If we can pick more than one; it would be
- We keep things simple for our clients and are easy to work with.
- We have a proven process for creating custom software applications and maintaining them.
- Continuously improving, learning, and staying ahead of the technology curve (hone your craft).
Where are we going?
With the advancements of cloud computing, smartphones, big data, and integrated technologies – the future is bright and filled with opportunities for WBD to continue to add value for our clients.
“Our goal is to be a world-class service company in the IT industry. In order to achieve this; we will further deepen our industry verticals; attract the right talent, extend our vast code libraries, and always take care of our customers.”
- We love solving problems – hard or easy – we like them all.
- We love database development projects for web & mobile platforms.
- We think if software is hard to use then it missed the mark.
- We love it when our clients love their new custom applications.
- We always take care of our clients.
- Excellence – Enjoy and excel at your craft.
- Integrity – Treat all client information as if it was our own personal bank account password.
- Initiative – Get moving now. Time is the enemy.
- Humility – Celebrate achievements but don’t rest – there is always more to do and learn.
- Resourcefulness – Never let an obstacle stop you – figure it out.
- Respect – Treat others as you wish to be treated.
We appreciate the contributions of everyone involved with our site including;
- Jimmy J.
- Nicole P.
- Nick N.
- Hannah H.
- Russell P.
- Olga B.
- Denis D.