Applications can be at risk for intrusions and security threats when they are not properly secured. At WBD, we define the security protocols prior to development to prevent unauthorized access.
- Risk Assessment and Authentication
- Authorization and Access Control
- Session Management
- Data Definitions and Input Validation
- Cross Site Scripting
- Command Injection Flaws and Buffer Overflows
- Error Handling
- Remote Administration
- Web Application and Server Configuration
We determine the level of risks that could be posed to a particular application by answering the following questions:
- Which applications could be affected by the potential security threat?
- Who are the users of the application(s)? Are these users at risk?
- Should additional security packages be integrated into the solution? If so, what are the requirements of this additional authentication?
- Where will the application live? Is it protected?
- Will any data considered “sensitive” or “confidential” be transmitted externally?
- If the application was compromised would it result in financial loss to the corporation?
- What would motivate someone to break into the application?
Let our expert teams create your next technology project.